Hohokam Equation of Success
Traditional Philosophies + 21st Century Technology = Excellence
Our flight to “excellence” is guided by our Traditional Pillars:
- Classrooms with a Strong Academic Focus
- Linear and Sequential Curriculum
- High Expectations for All
- Dress Code
- Partnership between Home and School
- Consistent Discipline
- Title 1 Preschool and Reading Self Contained Special Ed.
- Classes Language Acquisition Two Computer Labs Band/Strings (4-5);
- Music/Art/P.E. (K-5) Television Studio
Hohokam Traditional School has been recognized as a 2013 Higher Performing School by The National Center for Educational Achievement (NCEA,) and ACT. This recognition is given to schools that consistently outperform their peers with similar student populations. Way to go Falcons!
Hohokam Traditional PTA has a new and exciting website where you can find all the information you need about the PTA. Check it out at www.HohokamPTA.com
Manage your lunch account today!
Deposit funds to your child's lunch account with ease and check the account balance. See what your child is buying for lunch. Set daily or weekly spending limits. Find out how to register for free at mylunchmoney.com
What’s for Lunch?
SUSD’s Nutrition Service website provides information on school breakfast and lunch menus, nutritional content and links to the mylunchmoney program.Click here for more information